Time: Sundays, after the 9:30 am worship service (approximately 10:30) September through May with a special Summer schedule tbd.
Contact: Barbara Novelli at email@example.com or 541-383-0148.
Welcome! Our Sunday School starts right after communion in which children are brought upstairs to the Sunday School classroom. We begin with music and an introduction to our Bible study followed by age level break outs: Pre-school, grades K-1.2-3,and 4 & 5 with an age level focus of the gospel for the Sunday.
The Sunday School lesson is a combination of Bible study, games and crafts to support the children’s understanding of the Gospel. Periodically the whole Sunday school does an inter generational session with Pre-School-Grades 5 coming together. All are welcome & children can join anytime.
Our Sunday School Teachers are amazing and do a great job with our children. We have quite a few volunteer teachers who help teach each week.
Join us for Rally Sunday September 16, 2018 for the start of Sunday School & a BBQ in the evening at the “Round Up at the Ranch”. Contact Barbara Novelli for details at firstname.lastname@example.org or 541-383-0148.
Our Goal is to help children and families live in GRACE:
- Growing in Faith
- We learn more about following Christ through weekly Sunday school lessons, singing and praying together, Bible memory, and special programs such as early communion and confirmation class. We want to equip parents with resources so that they can help children grow in faith at home.
- God wants us to live in community with our fellow believers, having fun and caring for one another. We do this by spending time together each week before and after worship and through special celebrations such as our annual Sunday School round-up and Advent party, as well as fun events like Oktoberfest and the Easter egg hunt
- Acts of Love and Caring
- We are called to be the hands and feet of Christ in the world. We care for one another in our faith family, the community of Bend, and with our global neighbors. We visit shut-ins and deliver treats, prepare and serve meals at Bethlehem Inn, and host special fundraisers to support disabled kids at Rancho Santa Marta orphanage in Mexico.
- Celebrating God
- God is great! We want to teach our kids to celebrate the Good News of the Gospel. We provide kid-friendly worship activities such as our weekly children’s sermon, themed coloring and activity pages, children’s choirs, Christmas and Palm Sunday programs, as well as opportunities to help lead worship through processions, readings, and music.
- The Bible teaches us to share the Good News of Jesus with those around us and to invite them into the family of faith. We provide many fun and easy ways for children and families to invite friends and family to church, such as Vacation Bible School in the summer, musical performances and plays, and special holiday parties. New friends are always welcome to join us!